Home Security Lighting
Our customers often tell us they’ve found their home security lighting system a great help for those times when they need to go outside their property at night (for example when putting the bin out or getting from the car to the house after an evening out). Some are also making the most of their security lighting to enjoy making the most of their garden on summer evenings.
Home security lighting explained
Burglars usually assess a house prior to breaking in and evaluate the risks to themselves in doing so. Home security lighting always changes the status quo of that assessment – areas suddenly become illuminated that weren’t previously. This is why security lighting is often seen as a very proactive security measure.
Also, with new LED lighting technology, ‘environmentally-minded’ customers can be reassured that this security measure is energy efficient. The new technology can also give you impressive electricity bill savings. In recent years the cost of security lighting using LED technology has reduced significantly, making these systems highly affordable.
Home security lighting – what to expect from Absolute Security
- We will conduct a free survey of your property to evaluate areas of your property which an intruder could take advantage of, and so would benefit from security lighting.
- We’ll also discuss with you the degree of sophistication you want from your system and your preferences when it comes lighting technology and light design.
- We will find the right solution for your requirements and property, as we do not deal exclusively with one manufacturer or brand. We install a number of different manufacturer’s brands including GJD and Voltek.
- Our installations are conducted to the highest industry standard for security lighting as we are NSI NACOSS Gold approved installers.
Other home security lighting options from Absolute Security:
- We are specialists in home security lighting for all ages and styles of property from new builds through to heritage and listed buildings. With listed buildings we are highly experienced in finding solutions which are sympathetic and sensitive to the property’s age and historic features.
- We can integrate your home security lighting system with other security measures in the home such as CCTV and automatic gates.
- You can pay for your system over a fixed period of instalments to help you spread the cost of your purchase.
- You will gain full parts and labour warranty on all new equipment supplied and installed by us.
- We have a choice of ongoing servicing and maintenance packages to suit different budgets.
Contact us for more information or a free survey