Home Intruder Alarms
Alarm systems are a highly effective means in deterring and detecting intruders. They are often an insurance policy requirement and can help to reduce a household’s insurance premium.
What is an intruder alarm?
An intruder alarm consists of control equipment and sensors that, in our preferred systems, activates a loud siren when there is a break in. The alarm can also be securely linked to a staffed remote monitoring service for a fast response. We also offer options for the police to be notified as part of the alert and remote monitoring.
Different intruder alarm options available from Absolute Security
- Cabled and wireless (and a mixture of the two) intruder alarms. Many customers prefer wireless options as they’re easy to install and more aesthetic in the home
- App technology which enables you to interact with your system remotely (when you’re away from home).
- Outbuildings, such as home offices and sheds, can be linked up to the home’s intruder alarm network to protect equipment and valuables in them as well.
- We have ‘pet friendly’ systems so your family pet can’t set the alarm off by mistake.
- We can integrate intruder alarms with other home security systems such as CCTV and automatic gates, for added protection and ease of management.
What to expect from an Absolute Security Systems
Your choice of intruder alarm system will depend on several factors, including the style and layout of your property, its location, and the proximity of your neighbours.
Our surveyor will discuss your exact requirements and the options available to you. They will conduct a detailed survey of your property to determine any aspects an intruder could exploit. And, as we deal with a range of intruder alarm manufacturers including Honeywell Galaxy, Scantronic and Risco, we have can find the right system for your property and security requirements.
Home intruder alarm specialists you can trust
By turning to Absolute Security Systems for your home intruder alarm, you can be assured that:
- We have attained the highest industry standard for intruder alarms and are NSI NACOSS Gold approved installers
- Our systems have very low false alarm rates, so you won’t annoy neighbours with unnecessary sirens and faults
- Phone lines used for our remote monitoring systems (and testing) are charged at local or standard rate (please be aware that some of our competitors use premium rate phone lines for this)
- You can pay for your system in a fixed number of instalments and, unlike some other security companies, you will own your system at the end of the instalment period
- We offer permanent full parts and labour warranty on all new equipment supplied and installed by us.
Ongoing maintenance and support
At Absolute Security, we offer a range of different intruder alarm maintenance packages to cater for different budgets. This includes a 24 hour, 365 days per year emergency callout with a 4hour maximum site visit response time for reported faults.
Why not contact us for more information or a free survey?