Locks and Safes For The Home
As one family recently told us, their new home safe, ”now enables us to grab our passports and other important documents in a matter of minutes. Previously, we wasted hours hunting round the house for them!!’
Locks for the home explained
Locks obviously come in many shapes and forms for doors and windows. Most insurance policies now stipulate a 5 lever mortice deadlock to comply with standard BS3621 for front and back doors as well as key operated window locks. Some customers also opt for the added reassurance of door chains to check who is at the door before giving them access.
Home safes explained
Home safes are:
1. A great means to protect all your valuables and personal belongings in one place – both when you are at home or whilst you are away
- Often rated on the cash content value they’re expected to protect. You can purchase anything from £1000 to £100,000 safes or beyond. Whatever the cash rating of the Safe, ten times that sum will be acceptable to insurance companies for jewellery or other valuables. This means you’ll have the right level of protection for your valuables. Find out more about safes cash-rating in this article.
- An essential storage facility for important documents, back up files and the like for home businesses and office
- Available in all shapes and sizes and offer fireproof and waterproof options too
Locks and home safes – what to expect from Absolute Security
With door and window locks, we’ll make an assessment of your home to identify areas which an intruder could penetrate.
With safes, our assessment will include calculating the value of the personal belongings you want to protect and giving you a range of options that will cover this value and also meet your preferences in terms of design and product sophistication. We will also arrange for your safe to be fixed securely in its surroundings – so an intruder can’t just pick it up and walk off with it!
- our work in this area is undertaken to the highest industry standards, as we are NSI NACOSS Gold approved installers
- you can pay for your system over a fixed period of instalments to help you spread the cost of your purchase
Contact us for more information or a free survey