Property Entry Systems
Property entry systems explained
There are a wide range of systems on the market and these give added protection to residents, by allowing them to control who enters their building. Different systems are suited to different needs and residents’ preferences. Options include having keypad, intercom or other devices to control access in and out of the building.
Property entry systems – what to expect from Absolute Security
- We will assess the access and entry requirements of your property and discuss with you different options depending on the degree of security needed for residents.
- We supply and install all the major brands in this arena including BPT, Telgard, Aiphone through to Farfisa, Fermex, Videx. This means we can source the best solution for your property and residents.
- Depending on your property’s use, features and location, we can also arrange for special features such as vandal resistant entry systems.
- We can integrate the system with other health and safety measures such as fire detection, to ensure residents can quickly and safely evacuate the property.
- We are fully qualified to the latest standards to supply and install these systems and have attained the highest industry standards, being NSI NACOSS Gold approved installers.
- We are highly specialist in finding the right solution for different all styles and ages of property from brand new properties through to heritage buildings. With listed buildings we source systems which are sympathetic to the property’s features and age.
- To help you spread the cost of your purchase, you can pay for your system over a fixed period of instalments.
- There is a choice ongoing servicing and maintenance packages to suit different budgets.
- We give full parts and labour warranty on all new equipment supplied and installed by us.
Contact us for more information or a free survey