Fire Detection System For Large Hospital
A large county hospital called on our help to install a fire detection system which would enable their evacuation proceedures to be more effective, from a health & safety perspective. They needed an alarm system which could calculate the degree of risk in different parts of the site and initiate a safe and speedy evacuation.
Working with the Hospital’s health & safety team, we installed a ‘smart’ system which was networked across the whole site. If a fire broke out, the sections around the fire would be evacuated immediately. Other areas less at risk would be put on high alert and evacuated when necessary. The hospital used a different set of alarms to inform staff of the risk and actions to take and trained its people accordingly on these. This ensured that people vacated the buildings safely, exit proceedures did not become overwhelmed and staff and patient’s lives were not put at risk.
News & Articles
- Innovations in fire detection systems for heritage properties
- Protecting your home and possessions in the longer nights
- Home network security tips
- Burglars opting for smash and grab tactics for speedy getaway
- Added home security with smart video doorbells
- The rising popularity of gas suppression fire prevention systems
- The Security of Listed and Heritage Properties