Since 1989, we’ve enabled thousands of families introduce the right home security and fire detection measures to protect themselves from intruders and fire.
We specialise in solutions which protect family homes, contents and valuables of all shapes and sizes. From one bedroom apartments through to large country homes, we have a long track-record of sourcing, installing and maintaining the right solution for each property’s unique security requirements. We are also highly experienced at working with properties of all ages – from new homes right through to listed and heritage properties.
What to expect from Absolute Security for home security
1. A solution unique to your property – we take care to survey the security and fire detection weak-spots in your home. This enables us to design the right solution to create the type of protection you want.
2. Independence – You can also rest assured that we are not tied in with a specific manufacturer. This means we can draw from a wide range of security systems to find the one best suited to your specific needs and requirements.
3. Compliance with the latest industry best practice – Our NSI Gold Membership and other professional body accreditations mean we deliver our work to the latest industry best practices.
A one-stop provision for all your home security needs You can see from the list below the wide variety of different security and fire detection systems we can supply. In doing so, we can offer a number of flexible options depending on your requirements. These include:
• Many of our security systems can be cabled or wireless, depending on your property and preference.
• A number of systems also now come with app functionality so you can check on your home’s security when you’re away from it.
• We also offer remote monitoring options, including those which also alert the Police or Fire Brigade.
• Affordable ongoing maintenance packages – depending on your requirements and budget, we have 3 maintenance packages for you to choose from.
Leasing options which give you ownership of your home security system
We also offer fixed term leasing options (pay by monthly instalment) on a number of home security systems and, unlike some of our competitors, you do get to own your system at the end of the term.
Take a look at the links to our different security solutions below or call us on 01483 791500 for a free survey.